WWF "illegal wildlife trade" by Ogilvy & Mather
Campaign Work, Thursday, 31 January 2013 08:00AM
Ogilvy & Mather’s new campaign for the World Wide Fund for Nature highlights the growing rate of illegal wildlife trade in rhinos in Africa through a press campaign using an illustration by the studio Salamagica.
The image depicts every stage of the illegal wildlife trade, from point of slaughter to point of sale. It is being supported by radio and Facebook activity. It was written by Giles Montgomery and art directed by Denis Kakazu.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Senior Account Director - INTEGRATED / BTL - Excellent Agency! - £60k - £65k plus bonus. Fill Recruitment £60k - £65k plus superb benefits and bonus, London
- SENIOR DIGITAL DESIGNER - DUBAI - £38K TAX FREE + RELOCATION Salt £38000 per annum + TAX FREE EARNINGS + RELOCATION, Dubai
- SENIOR UI/UX DESIGNER - WEST LONDON - £50K + BONUS & BENEFITS Salt £50000 per annum + BONUS + BENEFITS, West London
- Senior Strategy Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)