WWF "illegal wildlife trade" by Ogilvy & Mather
Campaign Work, Thursday, 31 January 2013 08:00AM
Ogilvy & Mather’s new campaign for the World Wide Fund for Nature highlights the growing rate of illegal wildlife trade in rhinos in Africa through a press campaign using an illustration by the studio Salamagica.
The image depicts every stage of the illegal wildlife trade, from point of slaughter to point of sale. It is being supported by radio and Facebook activity. It was written by Giles Montgomery and art directed by Denis Kakazu.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Director - Tech, Gaming & Automotive Clients - Salary £55K + Benefits Oxygen Recruitment Solutions Ltd £55,000 + Excellent Benefits , Greater London
- Research Director - New boutique Elizabeth Norman International £70000 - £90000 per annum + Generous benefits package , London
- Digital Senior Account Manager - Boutique Digital Agency - Central London - to £40k+ great benefits Fill Recruitment Ltd to £40k + great benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Nigel Wright Recruitment £35,000 + package, London