WWF "illegal wildlife trade" by Ogilvy & Mather
Campaign Work, Thursday, 31 January 2013 08:00AM
Ogilvy & Mather’s new campaign for the World Wide Fund for Nature highlights the growing rate of illegal wildlife trade in rhinos in Africa through a press campaign using an illustration by the studio Salamagica.
The image depicts every stage of the illegal wildlife trade, from point of slaughter to point of sale. It is being supported by radio and Facebook activity. It was written by Giles Montgomery and art directed by Denis Kakazu.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Digital Design Director Network Career Consultants £55000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £36K, London (Central)
- Digital Response Associate Dot-Gap £70k, London (Central), London (Greater)