WWF "illegal wildlife trade" by Ogilvy & Mather
Campaign Work, Thursday, 31 January 2013 08:00AM
Ogilvy & Mather’s new campaign for the World Wide Fund for Nature highlights the growing rate of illegal wildlife trade in rhinos in Africa through a press campaign using an illustration by the studio Salamagica.
The image depicts every stage of the illegal wildlife trade, from point of slaughter to point of sale. It is being supported by radio and Facebook activity. It was written by Giles Montgomery and art directed by Denis Kakazu.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Senior Sales Executive- Fashion & Beauty Video Ultimate Asset £27000 - £35000 per annum + commission and benefits , City of London
- Sales Manager - Ad-tech, Content, Video and Programmatic Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Head of Fundraising Brand Recruitment £40000 per annum, Peterborough
- Digital Designer Creative Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, London