In association with
British Airways "great Gatwick ticket giveaway" by BBH
Campaign Work, Thursday, 31 January 2013 08:00AM
British Airways is launching what it describes as its biggest-ever ticket giveaway from Gatwick Airport via an initiative by Bartle Bogle Hegarty. The brand is giving away 48 pairs of tickets a day to commuters travelling through London’s Victoria station. Commuters can test their flight skills on an arcade-style game located on the station’s main concourse. The most accurate flyer every 15 minutes wins a pair of tickets to the featured destination.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Senior Digital Designer Major Players £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Shopper/Retail Planner/Strategist Red Sofa London £40000 - £60000 per annum, City of London
- UI Designer - Mobile - £27,000 - £30,000 Red Sofa London £26000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Planner Red Sofa London £40000 - £60000 per annum, City of London
- NatWest gets Trigger Happy with Dom Joly stunt
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Addison Lee campaign highlights business-class status
- Should brands be held to their straplines?
- Vizeum retains £14m AB InBev in the UK and adds European markets
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'