National Citizen Service "it all starts at yes" by 18 Feet & Rising
Campaign Work, Thursday, 31 January 2013 08:00AM
18 Feet & Rising has launched a campaign to encourage young people to sign up to the National Citizen Service, a government scheme that helps 16- and 17-year-olds take positive action in their lives. The agency has created a fashion range and a poster campaign, supported by press and PR, to promote the message that taking part in NCS is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. The work was created by Alex Delaney (who was also the typographer) and Oli O’Neill. The photographer was Jeff Hahn, with production by Make Made.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Direct Marketing Manager Prostate Cancer UK £39,362 per annum, London Bridge
- Graphic Designer Major Players £20000 - £40000 per annum, Thames Ditton
- Staffing / Field Recruitment Executive - Field Marketing Agency Stonor £18-22K, Berkshire
- Web Editor Network Career Consultants £29000 - £36000 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'