National Citizen Service "it all starts at yes" by 18 Feet & Rising
Campaign Work, Thursday, 31 January 2013 08:00AM
18 Feet & Rising has launched a campaign to encourage young people to sign up to the National Citizen Service, a government scheme that helps 16- and 17-year-olds take positive action in their lives. The agency has created a fashion range and a poster campaign, supported by press and PR, to promote the message that taking part in NCS is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. The work was created by Alex Delaney (who was also the typographer) and Oli O’Neill. The photographer was Jeff Hahn, with production by Make Made.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Marketing Project Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Project Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager - Weetabix. Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Blue Tree Recruits £25,000 - £30,000 , Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Account Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, West End
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44