Glue Isobar ends ECD search with Nick Bailey appointment
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 31 January 2013 07:30AM
Glue Isobar has ended its long search for an executive creative director with the appointment of Nick Bailey.
Bailey joins the Aegis-owned shop from AKQA Amsterdam and replaces Seb Royce, who left the agency in July last year after 12 years as its most senior creative.
Bailey spent four years as the executive creative director at AKQA Amsterdam, where he worked on the award-winning Heineken Star Player activity and on successful pitches for Johnnie Walker, Philips, EA Sports and Tommy Hilfiger.
He previously worked at AKQA in London, where he was the creative lead on Nike. Before that, he was at the digital shops Oyster and Incline.
Bailey’s appointment completes the line-up of Glue Isobar’s management team under the chief executive, Penny Herriman.
The team includes Wayne Brown, the managing director; Patricia McDonald, the chief strategy officer; and Rick Williams, the chief technology officer.
Aegis hired Herriman in January 2012 with a brief to rebuild Glue Isobar. Its founder, Mark Cridge, had been promoted to global managing director at Isobar and subsequently left the business in June last year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Director > ATL > TOP LONDON AGENCY collectivo £55,000 - £65,000, London
- planner > HUGE opportunity > BRAVE client collectivo Up to £60,000 + benefits, London (Greater)
- Foodie Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Project Manager (senior) Corporate Communications Recruitment circa £55k, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Consultant Corporate Communications Recruitment £70-£80k base plus bonus and package, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham