Fairhead steps down from Hypernaked MD role
Brad Fairhead, the managing director of Hypernaked, is the latest senior name to depart Naked Communications.
Fairhead, who founded Hyper before merging it into Naked London in 2010, leaves later this month after completing an earn-out. His next move is unclear.
His departure follows that of Steve Gatfield, the co-chairman of Naked Communications, in September last year. Richard Dunmall subsequently joined the group as the global chief executive.
Other senior departures last year included Phil Hayden, the chief executive of Naked in Asia-Pacific, and Paul Woolmington, the founding partner of Naked New York.
Fairhead said: "It has been a difficult decision. I’m leaving a business and a group of people I love and admire but, after seven years, now represents a good inflexion point for me to take stock and look at other areas of the market."
He leaves a team of 60 staff at Hypernaked, including the creative partner, Oliver Green.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires