R/GA lands Heineken digital platform brief
Heineken International has appointed R/GA London to handle a new digital platform for its flagship beer brand.
The agency won the business after a pitch against Work Club and Crispin Porter & Bogusky. Creativebrief handled the review.
R/GA will join Heineken’s global roster and become one of its lead digital shops.
The agency will develop an online, mobile and social media platform for Heineken, which will then be rolled out across other brands such as Strongbow, Foster’s and Kronenbourg 1664. The platform will launch this year.
Heineken works with a number of agencies in the UK and globally, including Wieden & Kennedy, AKQA, Lean Mean Fighting Machine and Iris Worldwide. They are not affected by the appointment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Retail Store Designer Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £30000 - £33000 per annum + bonus and benefits, London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show