R/GA lands Heineken digital platform brief
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 31 January 2013 07:30AM
Heineken International has appointed R/GA London to handle a new digital platform for its flagship beer brand.
The agency won the business after a pitch against Work Club and Crispin Porter & Bogusky. Creativebrief handled the review.
R/GA will join Heineken’s global roster and become one of its lead digital shops.
The agency will develop an online, mobile and social media platform for Heineken, which will then be rolled out across other brands such as Strongbow, Foster’s and Kronenbourg 1664. The platform will launch this year.
Heineken works with a number of agencies in the UK and globally, including Wieden & Kennedy, AKQA, Lean Mean Fighting Machine and Iris Worldwide. They are not affected by the appointment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Junior Marketing Analyst-Leading Publisher Salt £24000 - £26000 per annum, Cambridge
- PPC Executive Dot-Gap £19k, London Central
- Account Director (Planning) Dot-Gap £45k + BONUS, London Central