R/GA lands Heineken digital platform brief
Heineken International has appointed R/GA London to handle a new digital platform for its flagship beer brand.
The agency won the business after a pitch against Work Club and Crispin Porter & Bogusky. Creativebrief handled the review.
R/GA will join Heineken’s global roster and become one of its lead digital shops.
The agency will develop an online, mobile and social media platform for Heineken, which will then be rolled out across other brands such as Strongbow, Foster’s and Kronenbourg 1664. The platform will launch this year.
Heineken works with a number of agencies in the UK and globally, including Wieden & Kennedy, AKQA, Lean Mean Fighting Machine and Iris Worldwide. They are not affected by the appointment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Marketing Manager Adam Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + car + bonus + benefits, Leicestershire
- Groovy & Grails Developer - £35k - Central London Digital Gurus £30000 - £35000 per annum + travel perks :), London
- User Experience Manager - e-Commerce ReThink Retail £65000.00 per annum + Benefits + Bonus , City of London
- PR Manager Alpari (UK) Ltd Competitive, Where the City meets Shoreditch
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
- Heinz brings back invisible bottle of tomato ketchup
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
Twitter gives brands lead generation with new cards
It is a significant move that brings the ability for Twitter users to easily leave their contact details within expanded tweets, called the Lead Generation Card, to express interest in what a brand is offering.