R/GA lands Heineken digital platform brief
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 31 January 2013 07:30AM
Heineken International has appointed R/GA London to handle a new digital platform for its flagship beer brand.
The agency won the business after a pitch against Work Club and Crispin Porter & Bogusky. Creativebrief handled the review.
R/GA will join Heineken’s global roster and become one of its lead digital shops.
The agency will develop an online, mobile and social media platform for Heineken, which will then be rolled out across other brands such as Strongbow, Foster’s and Kronenbourg 1664. The platform will launch this year.
Heineken works with a number of agencies in the UK and globally, including Wieden & Kennedy, AKQA, Lean Mean Fighting Machine and Iris Worldwide. They are not affected by the appointment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head Of Marketing Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- CREATIVE DIRECTORS Live Recruitment Negotiable, England
- DIGITAL DESIGNER - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment £23000 - £28000 per annum + BENS, Surrey
- GRAPHIC DESIGNER - AGENCY Live Recruitment £NEG + BENEFITS, Hertfordshire
- DESIGNER - AGENCY Live Recruitment DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE, North West England
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media