Ebay in agency talks over fashion project
EBay is looking for an agency to help create, develop and define a new global platform in the fashion space.
The online auction and shopping website has approached agencies directly ahead of a pitch.
EBay works with a number of agencies globally, including DraftFCB, Digitas and Essence. The brand appointed Fetch to handle its creative and media business across Europe last year.
Bartle Bogle Hegarty was the incumbent on the brand’s £22 million European advertising account until the pair parted company in 2010 due to "marketing priority changes within eBay".
EBay has recently branched out into new areas, and last year signed a multi-season sponsorship deal with the British Fashion Council’s Fashion Forward initiative, which supports emerging design talent.
The digital review comes after eBay reported that its global revenue increased by 21 per cent year on year to $14.1 billion in 2012.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £70,000, London
- Marketing Manager - Innovation Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Ireland / Dublin
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- TV body Barb to track viewing via tablets
- Reebok Classics brand film champions 'Madchester' revival
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- ITV chief calls for Sky and Virgin to pay for content