Turkey of the Week: Subway
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 31 January 2013 07:30AM
Sara Kimberley bets Louis Smith signed to appear in this before he won Strictly Come Dancing: "The strapline, ‘Where winners eat’, is patronising and fighting with Anthony Ogogo over whether chicken or turkey is better is enough to put anyone off their food. I will settle this fight: Louis, you win. It’s turkey."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Biddable Account Manager Norton Leigh £40,000, Central London
- Sales Manager-Multi-Screen Creative Ad-Tech Solutions Ultimate Asset £45000 - £50000 per annum + uncapped commission & benefits, London
- Media Sales Executive Syon Publishing £23K-£35K Basic + Commission (this is shown in the ad), Kew Bridge
- Account Manager Â– Well Regarded Integrated Agency ADLIB to £30k, Bristol
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition