Pick of the week: BBC Radio 6 Music
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 31 January 2013 07:30AM
Jeremy Lee thanks the gods for this spot: "Amazing to think that the axe once hung over 6 Music. This ad beautifully reminds us of the distinctiveness and breadth of output from this brilliant radio station." It was written by Paul Bailey, art directed by Russell Hendrie, and animated and directed by Yves Geleyn.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Digital Project Manager Purple Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Middleweight Designer Purple Consultancy £25000 - £35000 per annum, London
- 3D Design Director Purple Consultancy £60000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Midweight Digital Designer Purple Consultancy £200 per day, London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Vizeum retains £14m AB InBev in the UK and adds European markets
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool