Octopus scoops brief for Creativepool 'Create Britain' campaign
Creativepool, a recruitment firm for the creative industries, has called in Octopus Group to promote a website relaunch and a campaign championing the UK industry's contribution to the economy.
Octopus won the brief following a competitive pitch and will manage events social media, thought leadership and media relations, targeting the creative industries, business, media, government and the wider public.
The ‘Create Britiain’ campaign aims to promote the industry to a wider business community and encourage growth in the sector through government investment.
Creativepool MD Michael Tomes said: ‘Creativity is at the heart of our society and our economy – everything that we use and see in our daily lives starts with an idea, some inspiration or creativity.
‘The UK has been a hotbed of creativity for many years and this is actually one of the few areas of the economy to have grown over the past few years. But in many ways the creative industries are overlooked when compared to other sectors and not given the recognition that they deserve.‘
This article was first published on prweek.com
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Web Designer / Front-End Designer / Digital Creative Guru Careers £35 - 50k DOE, Based in Angel, London (WC1)
- Senior Graphic Designer (retail) Beyond The Book £DOE, Northampton
- Events and Marketing assistant Under The Bridge £25,000, Fulham, South west london
- Senior Ad Ops Executive Salt £27000 - £28000 per annum, London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity