BBH promotes Gonsalves and Bottomley to chief strategy officer roles
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 01 February 2013 11:15AM
Bartle Bogle Hegarty has boosted its strategic offering with the promotion of its current heads of strategy Jason Gonsalves and Jonathan Bottomley to the new role of joint chief strategy officer.
Ben Fennell, the UK chief executive at BBH, said: "The CSO role will focus on two key deliverables, relentlessly improving the quality and efficacy of the work, and better translating that work into great growth."
Gonsalves and Bottomley’s current department head positions will be filled by BBH planning directors Kirsty Saddler and Dan Hauck. Saddler and Hauck will now lead a 30-strong department.
In addition, the agency has hired Tom Roach as a planner. Roach joins from Leo Burnett, where he headed up the McDonald’s account.
Bottomley has been at BBH for eight years and first joined the agency from TBWA. He runs key account for the global Axe/Lynx business, which has won awards including the Grand Prix for Effectiveness at Cannes in 2012.
Gonsalves has been with BBH since 2006 and was made joint head of planning with Bottomley in 2008. He has run BBH accounts including The Guardian, Google and Asos.
Prior to BBH, Gonsalves was at comms planning agency Michaelides and Bednash, where he was a partner running Channel 4 account.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager or Account Director - Branding & Design Royds Raphael £220-£280 day rate, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager - Creative Design & Brand Agency Royds Raphael £45k-£50k+neg, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- DIGITAL PROJECT DIRECTOR Royds Raphael £50K-£60K+bonus & benefits / £260++day rate., London
- KitKat's mocking Apple tweet outperforms Oreo's Superbowl
- TfL launches selfie campaign to encourage people to get home safely
- Social Media Week: what social media has taught us
- Argos releases alien swan song ad
- Branded Content sends messages ads cannot, Diageo boss says
- 13 ways to create a winning print ad