Diary - BETC's own Diet Coke hunk
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 01 February 2013 11:22AM
Who doesn't want to look at the Diet Coke hunk ALL the time, clearly not BETC London.
The agency behind the brands latest ad campaign, which features the super hot topless Andrew Cooper can’t seem to get enough.
BETC have resorted to life size cut outs of Cooper’s ripped torso in the agency’s reception.
However, its obsession has disturbingly been taken to another level after it photo-shopped the agency’s executive creative director, Neil Dawson’s, head on Cooper's torso.
What’s next? A life-sized cut out of the Dawson’s hot "new" bod in the agency's reception? Not unless you want an empty office.
If you have a Diary story please email email@example.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER / ACCOUNT DIRECTOR- PERMANENT & CONTRACT ROLES Royds Raphael £40K - £55K / £180-£250+DAY RATE, London
- Head Of Propositions Development Ball & Hoolahan £85,000 p.a, London (Greater)
- Brand Ambassador Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 p.a., South East England
- STRATEGIC ACCOUNT DIRECTOR for Brand Agency - CONTRACT & PERMANENT Royds Raphael Salary £60k-£70k - CONTRACT OR PERMANENT, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Branding Agency Royds Raphael £30k-£37k + neg + great bens!, London
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Programmatic adspend nears £1bn and doubles for mobile