Diary - BETC's own Diet Coke hunk
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 01 February 2013 11:22AM
Who doesn't want to look at the Diet Coke hunk ALL the time, clearly not BETC London.
The agency behind the brands latest ad campaign, which features the super hot topless Andrew Cooper can’t seem to get enough.
BETC have resorted to life size cut outs of Cooper’s ripped torso in the agency’s reception.
However, its obsession has disturbingly been taken to another level after it photo-shopped the agency’s executive creative director, Neil Dawson’s, head on Cooper's torso.
What’s next? A life-sized cut out of the Dawson’s hot "new" bod in the agency's reception? Not unless you want an empty office.
If you have a Diary story please email email@example.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Executive Pitch Consultants £17000 - £22000 per annum, Coventry
- Artworker become £23k-£35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- E-Commerce Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 25000-35000, Greater Manchester
- Digital Account Manager Pitch Consultants £22000 - £29000 per annum, Leeds
- Senior Account Manager/ Junior AD become £30k-£40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated