Diary - BETC's own Diet Coke hunk
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 01 February 2013 11:22AM
Who doesn't want to look at the Diet Coke hunk ALL the time, clearly not BETC London.
The agency behind the brands latest ad campaign, which features the super hot topless Andrew Cooper can’t seem to get enough.
BETC have resorted to life size cut outs of Cooper’s ripped torso in the agency’s reception.
However, its obsession has disturbingly been taken to another level after it photo-shopped the agency’s executive creative director, Neil Dawson’s, head on Cooper's torso.
What’s next? A life-sized cut out of the Dawson’s hot "new" bod in the agency's reception? Not unless you want an empty office.
If you have a Diary story please email email@example.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Marketing Executive Brand Recruitment £20000 - £26000 per annum + plus benefits, High Wycombe
- Russian Speaking Online Marketing/Website Exec/Manager Digital Gurus £30000 - £45000 Per Annum, London
- Digital Marketing Specialist - £40K (DOE) - London - Technology Client Digital Gurus £30000 - £40000 Per Annum bonus, benefits, London
- Account Manager (6+ months Contract) Stopgap £180 - £220 per day, West Midlands
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'