Diary - BETC's own Diet Coke hunk
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 01 February 2013 11:22AM
Who doesn't want to look at the Diet Coke hunk ALL the time, clearly not BETC London.
The agency behind the brands latest ad campaign, which features the super hot topless Andrew Cooper can’t seem to get enough.
BETC have resorted to life size cut outs of Cooper’s ripped torso in the agency’s reception.
However, its obsession has disturbingly been taken to another level after it photo-shopped the agency’s executive creative director, Neil Dawson’s, head on Cooper's torso.
What’s next? A life-sized cut out of the Dawson’s hot "new" bod in the agency's reception? Not unless you want an empty office.
If you have a Diary story please email email@example.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Integrated / Shopper - FMCG - Superb agency! Fill Recruitment Up to £32k plus great benefits, London (Greater)
- Associate Director - Communities Research Hasson Associates £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Content Director - Social / Digital - [Drinks] - Excellent agency - to £40k+ Fill Recruitment £40k+ as well as superb benefits, London (Greater)
- Mid-weight / Senior Brand Planner Rare Selection £50K + excellent benefits including pension, London (Central), London (Greater)
- BBC social media manager calls for brands to add value
- Dave Trott: Great advertising isn't just gimmicks
- Johnny Fearless closes after client departure
- WPP launches Xaxis Audio with Global
- Google aims to hold brands' hands with 'programmatic playbook'
- Manning Gottlieb OMD, MediaCom and PHD head shortlist for 2015 Thinkbox TV Planning Awards