Twitter is an editorial medium and brands must get tone of voice right
By Gordon MacMillan, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Friday, 01 February 2013 11:28AM
Twitter held an event yesterday that highlighted once again the importance of finding your voice on Twitter.
I've written about this a number of times. At Powered by Tweets, the issue was brought to life by professional Tweeter David Levin who, among other things, is the voice of the Dolphin pub in London's Hackney.
He also works for brands such as Adidas among others, but really came to prominence recently for what has become known as, "possibly the greatest conversation on Twitter ever".
I'm sure you have read about his exchange while Tweeting as @The_Dolphin_Pub with @DouweEgbertsuk. It was a good example of a brand taking a chance and having a conversation with a feed known for being a little edgy.Continue readin this post on The Wall
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Research Director Major Players £55000 - £65000 per annum, London
- Account Manager RLA £28,000 - £32,000 (depending on experience) , Bournemouth, Dorset
- Account Executive RLA £20,000 - £24,000 (depending on experience), Bournemouth, Dorset