D&AD extends deadline for 2013 Awards
D&AD has extended the deadline for entries to its 2013 Awards until Wednesday 6 February.
Candidates hoping to win a coveted Yellow or Black Pencil will be able to enter the awards up to this date, but will incur a 20% surcharge.
Judges for the 2013 awards include Fred Railllard, the co-founder of Fred & Farid; Alexandre Gama, the global creative leader at Bartle Bogle Hegarty, and the designer Ab Rogers.
Dare has produced a film featuring top creatives on the brink of death, to promote the awards.
Judging starts on 13 April and entrants with winning entries will be required to submit full credits and images by 3 May.
Last year, the creative industry's greatest achievers were recognised by D&AD in special awards to the individuals and companies who have amassed the highest number of its Pencils over the past 50 years.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Account Manager Reuben Sinclair £36-40k + £10k (company Profit Share), Covent Garden
- Junior Managing Director - Branded Content and Experiential Agency Bamboo Crowd £80000 - £90000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review