D&AD extends deadline for 2013 Awards
D&AD has extended the deadline for entries to its 2013 Awards until Wednesday 6 February.
Candidates hoping to win a coveted Yellow or Black Pencil will be able to enter the awards up to this date, but will incur a 20% surcharge.
Judges for the 2013 awards include Fred Railllard, the co-founder of Fred & Farid; Alexandre Gama, the global creative leader at Bartle Bogle Hegarty, and the designer Ab Rogers.
Dare has produced a film featuring top creatives on the brink of death, to promote the awards.
Judging starts on 13 April and entrants with winning entries will be required to submit full credits and images by 3 May.
Last year, the creative industry's greatest achievers were recognised by D&AD in special awards to the individuals and companies who have amassed the highest number of its Pencils over the past 50 years.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Business Development Manager Pure360 £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience. £45k OTE uncapped, Brighton
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Marketing Partnerships Director PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Assistant Category Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £27000 - £30000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business