D&AD extends deadline for 2013 Awards
D&AD has extended the deadline for entries to its 2013 Awards until Wednesday 6 February.
Candidates hoping to win a coveted Yellow or Black Pencil will be able to enter the awards up to this date, but will incur a 20% surcharge.
Judges for the 2013 awards include Fred Railllard, the co-founder of Fred & Farid; Alexandre Gama, the global creative leader at Bartle Bogle Hegarty, and the designer Ab Rogers.
Dare has produced a film featuring top creatives on the brink of death, to promote the awards.
Judging starts on 13 April and entrants with winning entries will be required to submit full credits and images by 3 May.
Last year, the creative industry's greatest achievers were recognised by D&AD in special awards to the individuals and companies who have amassed the highest number of its Pencils over the past 50 years.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- GROUP PUBLIC RELATIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS EXECUTIVE Lincoln College £26,000 - £27,000 p.a., Lincoln, Lincolnshire
- Account Director The Great & The Good £50000 - £55000 per annum, West End
- Insight Lead - Clientside Hasson Associates £40,000 - £44,000, Sussex
- Planner, Top Direct Marketing/Digital Agency London Direct Recruitment £35,000-£42,000, London (Greater)
- CRM Analyst Stopgap £35000 per annum, London
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad
- In pictures: Campaign Media Awards 2014
- Hammerson uses automated mechanical model to showcase Christmas gifts
- Freeview launches singing toys campaign