D&AD extends deadline for 2013 Awards
D&AD has extended the deadline for entries to its 2013 Awards until Wednesday 6 February.
Candidates hoping to win a coveted Yellow or Black Pencil will be able to enter the awards up to this date, but will incur a 20% surcharge.
Judges for the 2013 awards include Fred Railllard, the co-founder of Fred & Farid; Alexandre Gama, the global creative leader at Bartle Bogle Hegarty, and the designer Ab Rogers.
Dare has produced a film featuring top creatives on the brink of death, to promote the awards.
Judging starts on 13 April and entrants with winning entries will be required to submit full credits and images by 3 May.
Last year, the creative industry's greatest achievers were recognised by D&AD in special awards to the individuals and companies who have amassed the highest number of its Pencils over the past 50 years.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Director - Retail to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Mid-Senior Print Designer | Contract | London Salt £200 - £300 per day, City of London
- Retail Marketing - Account Executive Barclay Meade £24000 - £27000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Barclay Meade £45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, Reading
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition