Old Spice "Wild Collection" by Wieden & Kennedy Portland
Campaign Work, Monday, 04 February 2013 10:06AM
Old Spice has released a campaign to promote its Wild Collection, which includes the three masculine scents Foxcrest, Hawkridge and Wolfthorn. The activity centres on two humorous TV and online spots, "poker face" and "irresistible". They show Old Spice-wearing men managing to increase their allure with the help of some wild animals. The work was created by Wieden & Kennedy Portland and directed by Tom Kuntz through MJZ. It was written by Andy Laugenour and art directed by Max Stinson. Online digital banners and media ads will appear across sports, entertainment, humour and men’s interest titles and outlets.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Group Head of Design Gemini Search £40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Benifits, City of London
- Creative Operations Manager Guru Careers £27 - 32k, Based West Drayton, Greater London (UB7)
- Loyalty Rewards Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + benefits, International/Europe
- Global CRM Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000, International/Europe
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni