Lida promotes Jonathan Goodman to managing partner
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 05 February 2013 02:00PM
Lida has promoted Jonathan Goodman to managing partner.
Goodman will lead the Virgin Holidays and Ikea accounts across the M&C Saatchi Group, reporting to chairman and chief strategy officer, Matthew Heath.
Previously, Goodman was group account director, working predominately on the Ikea account. He was behind its award-winning ‘Snap a Napper’ campaign.
He becomes the third managing partner at Lida, working alongside the other managing partners, Zoe Senior and Nathan Gainford.
Goodman has been at Lida for the past two years after joining from Kitcatt Nohr Digitas, where he was account director, working on clients including NSPCC, the Department of Health and Logitech.
The promotion follows the appointment of Victoria Fox, as Lida's new managing director. Fox joined the agency from Adam & Eve/DDB, where she was a managing partner.
Heath said: "The amount and range of recent appointments reflects the depth of our accelerated growth. Jono has proved his immense worth during his two years at the agency and his promotion is well deserved.
"He’s played a large part in the recent success of Lida. Not only does he show a huge amount of flair and ambition, he also has a genuine passion for the agency."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Project Manager Red Sofa London £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, West London
- Content Director Red Sofa London £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, East London
- Mid-weight Digital Copywriter (creative) Red Sofa London £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager or Account Director Red Sofa London £35000 - £50000 per annum, London
- User Experience (UX) Designer Red Sofa London £4000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits , London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign