In association with
Art Fund "spring 2013" by 101
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 05 February 2013 11:48AM
101 has unveiled a new series of ads in its campaign for the Art Fund, the national fundraising charity for art. The work aims to drive awareness of the National Art Pass by juxtaposing it with famous artwork. It was written by Mark Elwood and art directed by Dave Allen. The campaign comprises outdoor, print and digital activity, with media handled by the7stars.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Business Director Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager/ Ad Ops Europe Aspire Mobile c£45,000 + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Agency Sales Account Director - Mobile Location Advertising Aspire Mobile c£70,000 + 50% bonus , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- OMD lands Liberty Global pan-Euro media