In association with
Art Fund "spring 2013" by 101
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 05 February 2013 11:48AM
101 has unveiled a new series of ads in its campaign for the Art Fund, the national fundraising charity for art. The work aims to drive awareness of the National Art Pass by juxtaposing it with famous artwork. It was written by Mark Elwood and art directed by Dave Allen. The campaign comprises outdoor, print and digital activity, with media handled by the7stars.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Marketing Executive Stopgap £28000 per annum, London
- Marketing Executive Stopgap £31500 per annum + 12 months, London
- Database Administrator Stopgap £80 - £100 per day + 3 days per week - 3 months, London
- Senior PHP Developer Digital Gurus £50000 - £65000 Per Annum Bonus + Benefits Available, Central London
- Marketing Executive Stopgap £28000 - £30000 per annum + T2P Contract, London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media