In association with
Art Fund "spring 2013" by 101
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 05 February 2013 11:48AM
101 has unveiled a new series of ads in its campaign for the Art Fund, the national fundraising charity for art. The work aims to drive awareness of the National Art Pass by juxtaposing it with famous artwork. It was written by Mark Elwood and art directed by Dave Allen. The campaign comprises outdoor, print and digital activity, with media handled by the7stars.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Sputh East
- Regional Assistant Brand Manager- Europe Ball & Hoolahan £25,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £80,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Senior Designer become Unspecified, Central London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign