In association with
Art Fund "spring 2013" by 101
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 05 February 2013 11:48AM
101 has unveiled a new series of ads in its campaign for the Art Fund, the national fundraising charity for art. The work aims to drive awareness of the National Art Pass by juxtaposing it with famous artwork. It was written by Mark Elwood and art directed by Dave Allen. The campaign comprises outdoor, print and digital activity, with media handled by the7stars.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Digital Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne