Trine Pillay joins B-Reel as executive producer
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 05 February 2013 02:23PM
Trine Pillay, the head of production at Smuggler, has joined B-Reel as executive producer for its London office.
In her new role, Pillay will work with the directors on the B-Reel roster, including Miles Jay, Roderick Fenske and Filip Tellander.
Pillay previously worked with Paul Weiland, but left the Paul Weiland Film Company in 2008 to join Home Corp as managing partner, as he disbanded the firm and went solo. She later joined Smuggler as head of production.
She said: "I was drawn to B-Reel because it's an amazingly diverse company, and there aren’t many like it.
"I feel lucky to be with a digital production company made up of many outstanding directors, who create fantastic work and I’m excited to be working with them."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Lively Account Executives/Marketing Executives Needed for Contract & Perm Roles Barker Graves £140 per day or £22 - £24k pro-rata, London
- Digital Account Manager - Field based Pitch Consultants £20000 - £30000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned