Trine Pillay joins B-Reel as executive producer
Trine Pillay, the head of production at Smuggler, has joined B-Reel as executive producer for its London office.
In her new role, Pillay will work with the directors on the B-Reel roster, including Miles Jay, Roderick Fenske and Filip Tellander.
Pillay previously worked with Paul Weiland, but left the Paul Weiland Film Company in 2008 to join Home Corp as managing partner, as he disbanded the firm and went solo. She later joined Smuggler as head of production.
She said: "I was drawn to B-Reel because it's an amazingly diverse company, and there aren’t many like it.
"I feel lucky to be with a digital production company made up of many outstanding directors, who create fantastic work and I’m excited to be working with them."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- In-House Graphic Designer Major Players £30000 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Insight Director, Technology & Financial Jarlett de Grouchy £65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Sales Executive - Performance & Brand - Emerging Tech Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account