Trine Pillay joins B-Reel as executive producer
Trine Pillay, the head of production at Smuggler, has joined B-Reel as executive producer for its London office.
In her new role, Pillay will work with the directors on the B-Reel roster, including Miles Jay, Roderick Fenske and Filip Tellander.
Pillay previously worked with Paul Weiland, but left the Paul Weiland Film Company in 2008 to join Home Corp as managing partner, as he disbanded the firm and went solo. She later joined Smuggler as head of production.
She said: "I was drawn to B-Reel because it's an amazingly diverse company, and there aren’t many like it.
"I feel lucky to be with a digital production company made up of many outstanding directors, who create fantastic work and I’m excited to be working with them."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- CRM Development Executive Met Marketing £20000 - £25000 per annum + Pension, West Yorkshire
- Midweight Digital Project Manager Red Sofa London £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Adam Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum + + benefits, Greater Manchester
- Senior Digital Project Manager Red Sofa London £45000 - £55000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Producer - London ASG Upto £24,000, London
Chronicles of Cannes – Day Two: The Redux
Annie Leibovitz explained the art of bringing a story down to a single moment, and shared the inspiration behind the campaign she created with Disney making tales as old as time relevant to today. We heard from Astro Teller, Captain of Moonshots at Google (yes, really) reinforcing the importance of storytelling in driving audacious invention. Mother warned us to hang on to the joy of craft and keep our brains happy in order not to become advertising douchebags. And Facebook discussed scalable creativity.