Dom Moira and Kieron Roe promoted at LMFM
Dom Moira and Kieron Roe have been promoted to associate creative directors at Lean Mean Fighting Machine.
The pair has worked for the agency since 2010, having joined from Grand Union. At LMFM they have worked on accounts including Dr Pepper, Domestos and Strongbow.
They will continue to work across all agency accounts as well as oversee selected client relationships.
Moira and Roe have also worked at Mother, VCCP and Euro RSCG where Moira’s father, Gerry, is chairman and director of creativity.
In March last year Domestos released Flush of Fortune, a LMFM-created online game inspired by the human centipede and giving people potentially a chance to win £1,000.
Coca-Cola appointed LMFM to handle the digital advertising for its Dr Pepper brand in 2010 but its work caused controversy in May that year after a reference to a pornographic movie appeared on a 14-year-old girl's Facebook page.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Strategic Research Consultant Rare Selection £35 - £45K + 20% bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Strategist / Senior Brand Planner Rare Selection Up to £75K + benefits, including pension, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Consultant Rare Selection Up to £48500 + non contributory pension + additional benefits, Surrey
- Senior Brand Strategist / Planning Director Rare Selection Up to £65000 + excellent benefits, including pension and bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Creative Integrated Agency London Twist Recruitment £40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Benefits, North London
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad
- Hammerson uses automated mechanical model to showcase Christmas gifts