Dom Moira and Kieron Roe promoted at LMFM
Dom Moira and Kieron Roe have been promoted to associate creative directors at Lean Mean Fighting Machine.
The pair has worked for the agency since 2010, having joined from Grand Union. At LMFM they have worked on accounts including Dr Pepper, Domestos and Strongbow.
They will continue to work across all agency accounts as well as oversee selected client relationships.
Moira and Roe have also worked at Mother, VCCP and Euro RSCG where Moira’s father, Gerry, is chairman and director of creativity.
In March last year Domestos released Flush of Fortune, a LMFM-created online game inspired by the human centipede and giving people potentially a chance to win £1,000.
Coca-Cola appointed LMFM to handle the digital advertising for its Dr Pepper brand in 2010 but its work caused controversy in May that year after a reference to a pornographic movie appeared on a 14-year-old girl's Facebook page.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool
- OMD lands Liberty Global pan-Euro media
- Haig Club launches David Beckham ad
- Blinkbox readies campaign to promote its cinema links