CHI lands global ad brief for GSK's Maxinutrition
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 07 February 2013 08:00AM
GlaxoSmithKline has added CHI & Partners to its roster to handle global advertising for the Maxinutrition sports-nutrition range.
The agency will create work for Maxinutrition’s brands to run across the UK, Europe and Asia.
GSK aims to expand the marketing around the products, which traditionally targets dedicated sports participants, to a more mainstream audience, starting next year in the UK. Maxinutrition was acquired by GSK in February 2011.
Brands under the label comprise Maximuscle, Maxifuel and Maxitone. Maximuscle shakes and branded gym equipment appeared in a fitness task in the Celebrity Big Brother house last month as part of a deal negotiated between Channel 5 and MediaCom.
Other agencies on the GSK roster include Grey, which works on Lucozade, Sensodyne and Beechams; TBWA, which handles the global Aquafresh account; and M&C Saatchi, which oversees Ribena.
TBWA created a brand campaign for GSK during the Olympics to promote its role as the laboratory services provider for London 2012. It featured British athletes, including Phillips Idowu, Beth Tweddle, David Weir and Graham Edmunds, with the strapline: "The crowd is my only drug."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Executive. Red Sofa London £25000 - £26000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Subscriptions Manager TPG Dependent on experience - negotiable , London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / Islingt...
- SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER - Up to £40K + benefits - Hertfordshire Salt £35000 - £40000 per annum + AMAZING BENEFITS, Hertfordshire
- SEO Executive TPG Dependent on experience - negotiable , London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / Islingt...