Rodrigo Sobral named ECD at R/GA London
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 07 February 2013 08:00AM
R/GA London has hired The Mill's Rodrigo Sobral as its executive creative director.
Sobral, the co-founder and executive creative director of The Mill Digital, will work alongside R/GA’s vice-presidents and executive creative directors, James Temple and George Prest.
The trio will manage the creative output at R/GA collectively, although Temple and Prest have more internal management responsibilities.
Sobral will report to the global chief creative officer, Nick Law, and work across all R/GA clients including Nike, Unilever, O2, the BBC and MasterCard.
Sobral joined The Mill in 2010. He was previously an associate creative director on Nike at AKQA.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Flame Artist - Visual Effects Sky Negotiable, London
- Innovation Director - Creative Direction & Design Management Bamboo Crowd £60k - £75k , London (Central)
- Sales Manager - Branded Content & programmatic solutions Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + commission & benefits, Manchester
- Web Analyst - London - £40k Salt Negotiable, City of London
- Middleweight Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25,000 - £35,000, Birmingham
- The man who made Grey matter
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media
- MediaCom's Lisa Humphreys flies flag for media in '35 women under 35' list
- Asda brings back 'pocket tap' and adopts Walmart strap line in TV ad