Rodrigo Sobral named ECD at R/GA London
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 07 February 2013 08:00AM
R/GA London has hired The Mill's Rodrigo Sobral as its executive creative director.
Sobral, the co-founder and executive creative director of The Mill Digital, will work alongside R/GA’s vice-presidents and executive creative directors, James Temple and George Prest.
The trio will manage the creative output at R/GA collectively, although Temple and Prest have more internal management responsibilities.
Sobral will report to the global chief creative officer, Nick Law, and work across all R/GA clients including Nike, Unilever, O2, the BBC and MasterCard.
Sobral joined The Mill in 2010. He was previously an associate creative director on Nike at AKQA.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Strategic Planner Bray Leino Competitive, Bristol, City of Bristol
- DIGITAL SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £38000 - £43000 per annum + pension, healthcare and life insurance, London
- Resourcer/Talent Manager become £20k-£25k + bonus , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Freelance Creative Services / Project Manager Purple Consultancy £200 - £260 per day, London