Rodrigo Sobral named ECD at R/GA London
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 07 February 2013 08:00AM
R/GA London has hired The Mill's Rodrigo Sobral as its executive creative director.
Sobral, the co-founder and executive creative director of The Mill Digital, will work alongside R/GA’s vice-presidents and executive creative directors, James Temple and George Prest.
The trio will manage the creative output at R/GA collectively, although Temple and Prest have more internal management responsibilities.
Sobral will report to the global chief creative officer, Nick Law, and work across all R/GA clients including Nike, Unilever, O2, the BBC and MasterCard.
Sobral joined The Mill in 2010. He was previously an associate creative director on Nike at AKQA.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Creative Artworker Creative Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Account Manager/Director, full time (would consider 4 days per week) Wonderberry UK Ltd Dependent on experience, Farringdon
- Online Visual Merchandising Manager Luxury Fashion brand Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer - Fashion - £30k 24 Seven Inc Up to £30k, City of London
- Digital Account Manager (ASAP) Zebra People £30000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Watch: The Economist's interactive Nelson Mandela film