Rodrigo Sobral named ECD at R/GA London
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 07 February 2013 08:00AM
R/GA London has hired The Mill's Rodrigo Sobral as its executive creative director.
Sobral, the co-founder and executive creative director of The Mill Digital, will work alongside R/GA’s vice-presidents and executive creative directors, James Temple and George Prest.
The trio will manage the creative output at R/GA collectively, although Temple and Prest have more internal management responsibilities.
Sobral will report to the global chief creative officer, Nick Law, and work across all R/GA clients including Nike, Unilever, O2, the BBC and MasterCard.
Sobral joined The Mill in 2010. He was previously an associate creative director on Nike at AKQA.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Partnerships Manager Michael Page Digital Excellent package, Cheshire
- HEAD OF UX - SOUTH MANCHESTER - £90-100k + BONUS Salt £90000 - £100000 per annum, Cheshire / Greater Manchester / Merseyside
- Presentation Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, London (Greater)
- SENIOR UX DESIGN LEAD - SOUTH MANCHESTER - £90-100k + BONUS Salt £90000 - £100000 per annum, Cheshire / Greater Manchester / Merseyside
- 8 things I learnt as an IPA ad student
- Want a tactical ad? Should have gone to Specsavers
- Greenpeace dresses up cats to help save tigers from extinction
- Maxus confirmed as world's fastest growing media agency
- Why 2014 won't be the year of mobile advertising
- Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite for 'anti-conflict' film