Rodrigo Sobral named ECD at R/GA London
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 07 February 2013 08:00AM
R/GA London has hired The Mill's Rodrigo Sobral as its executive creative director.
Sobral, the co-founder and executive creative director of The Mill Digital, will work alongside R/GA’s vice-presidents and executive creative directors, James Temple and George Prest.
The trio will manage the creative output at R/GA collectively, although Temple and Prest have more internal management responsibilities.
Sobral will report to the global chief creative officer, Nick Law, and work across all R/GA clients including Nike, Unilever, O2, the BBC and MasterCard.
Sobral joined The Mill in 2010. He was previously an associate creative director on Nike at AKQA.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director - Freelance Role, £300 a day. DRTV / TV ATL role MODA consult £300 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director / Group Account Director - Maternity Cover Integrated Role MODA consult £60k - £65k pro rata salary, Central London - Great Soho Location
- Senior Account Manager / Junior Account Director - Maternity Cover ATL / TV Role MODA consult £42k - £45k pro rata salary, Central London - Great Soho Location