Rodrigo Sobral named ECD at R/GA London
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 07 February 2013 08:00AM
R/GA London has hired The Mill's Rodrigo Sobral as its executive creative director.
Sobral, the co-founder and executive creative director of The Mill Digital, will work alongside R/GA’s vice-presidents and executive creative directors, James Temple and George Prest.
The trio will manage the creative output at R/GA collectively, although Temple and Prest have more internal management responsibilities.
Sobral will report to the global chief creative officer, Nick Law, and work across all R/GA clients including Nike, Unilever, O2, the BBC and MasterCard.
Sobral joined The Mill in 2010. He was previously an associate creative director on Nike at AKQA.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Creative - Multi-award winning innovation agency who fuse commercial and creative Bamboo Crowd £40k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Artworker - Creative Senior Major Players £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review
- Hovis appoints Mother to ad account
- Made.com makes Scottish Referendum marketing "blunder"