Brazil is revealed as the Social Media Capital of the world
It is fast becoming apparent to many social media companies that Brazil is a hotspot and with saturation being reached in the US and Europe, the Latin American country offers the chance for massive freedom of growth.
That's something that isn't possible in China where the state imposes many restrictions on what can and can not go on like and where sites like YouTube, Facebook and Twitter are currently blocked.
In Brazil though there are no such problems. Facebook for instance has 65 million users. That makes Brazil its second biggest market outside of the US, according to social-analytics company Socialbakers.Continue reading this story on The Wall.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Awards Project Manager Stopgap £42000 - £46000 per annum + pro rata - 4 days per week, London
- Producer Major Players £30000 - £34000 per annum + Benefits , London
- Marketing Assistant/Executive Brand Recruitment £18000 - £23000 per annum, Milton Keynes
- Creative Services Manager > cool Soho Advertising & Production Agency collectivo Up to £45,000 + benefits, London (Greater)
- Email Marketing Specialist (6 month contract) Brand Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, Cambridge
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote