Leggetts quit roles at O&M and Dare
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 07 February 2013 08:00AM
Ogilvy & Mather and Dare are on the hunt for new UK leaders to replace Jaimes Leggett and his wife, Lee, who are relocating to Australia.
Jaimes Leggett, the managing director of O&M, has been hired as the chief executive of M&C Saatchi Australia and New Zealand.
He will take up the new role in April and report to the M&C Saatchi Worldwide chairman, Tom Dery, and chief executive, Moray MacLennan.
Lee Leggett, the chief executive of Dare, will follow him to Australia in May.
Jaimes Leggett was promoted to managing director eight months after joining O&M in 2010. Lee Leggett joined Dare in 2006. She became the chief executive when the agency merged with MCBD in 2010. Both previously worked at Grand Union.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- SENIOR PRODUCER / PROJECT DIRECTOR- COMMS AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- Junior HTML Email Developer Muse Publishing £20,000 - £30,000 per annum, London or Southampton
- Head of Insight - Associate Director level - Brand Consultancy Rare Selection Up to £80K + benefitS, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Design Manager Source £60000 - £85000 per annum, London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers