Leggetts quit roles at O&M and Dare
Ogilvy & Mather and Dare are on the hunt for new UK leaders to replace Jaimes Leggett and his wife, Lee, who are relocating to Australia.
Jaimes Leggett, the managing director of O&M, has been hired as the chief executive of M&C Saatchi Australia and New Zealand.
He will take up the new role in April and report to the M&C Saatchi Worldwide chairman, Tom Dery, and chief executive, Moray MacLennan.
Lee Leggett, the chief executive of Dare, will follow him to Australia in May.
Jaimes Leggett was promoted to managing director eight months after joining O&M in 2010. Lee Leggett joined Dare in 2006. She became the chief executive when the agency merged with MCBD in 2010. Both previously worked at Grand Union.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014