Leggetts quit roles at O&M and Dare
Ogilvy & Mather and Dare are on the hunt for new UK leaders to replace Jaimes Leggett and his wife, Lee, who are relocating to Australia.
Jaimes Leggett, the managing director of O&M, has been hired as the chief executive of M&C Saatchi Australia and New Zealand.
He will take up the new role in April and report to the M&C Saatchi Worldwide chairman, Tom Dery, and chief executive, Moray MacLennan.
Lee Leggett, the chief executive of Dare, will follow him to Australia in May.
Jaimes Leggett was promoted to managing director eight months after joining O&M in 2010. Lee Leggett joined Dare in 2006. She became the chief executive when the agency merged with MCBD in 2010. Both previously worked at Grand Union.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Conceptual Digital Designer Digital Gurus £27000 - £35000 Per Annum, London
- Account Manager/Senior Account Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £28000 - £40000 per annum, East London
- PR - Account Manager B2B Major Players £150 - £200 per day, London
- Production Assistant - Marketing Agency - Oxfordshire Stonor £25,000, Oxfordshire
- PR Exec and Managers Wanted Major Players £120 - £200 per day, London
- ASA receives 240 complaints about Sainsbury's Christmas ad
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran