Leggetts quit roles at O&M and Dare
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 07 February 2013 08:00AM
Ogilvy & Mather and Dare are on the hunt for new UK leaders to replace Jaimes Leggett and his wife, Lee, who are relocating to Australia.
Jaimes Leggett, the managing director of O&M, has been hired as the chief executive of M&C Saatchi Australia and New Zealand.
He will take up the new role in April and report to the M&C Saatchi Worldwide chairman, Tom Dery, and chief executive, Moray MacLennan.
Lee Leggett, the chief executive of Dare, will follow him to Australia in May.
Jaimes Leggett was promoted to managing director eight months after joining O&M in 2010. Lee Leggett joined Dare in 2006. She became the chief executive when the agency merged with MCBD in 2010. Both previously worked at Grand Union.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Digital Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne