Leggetts quit roles at O&M and Dare
Ogilvy & Mather and Dare are on the hunt for new UK leaders to replace Jaimes Leggett and his wife, Lee, who are relocating to Australia.
Jaimes Leggett, the managing director of O&M, has been hired as the chief executive of M&C Saatchi Australia and New Zealand.
He will take up the new role in April and report to the M&C Saatchi Worldwide chairman, Tom Dery, and chief executive, Moray MacLennan.
Lee Leggett, the chief executive of Dare, will follow him to Australia in May.
Jaimes Leggett was promoted to managing director eight months after joining O&M in 2010. Lee Leggett joined Dare in 2006. She became the chief executive when the agency merged with MCBD in 2010. Both previously worked at Grand Union.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, Central London
- Data Planner Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £33,000, London
- Senior Data Planner/Analyst Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £75,000, London
- Partnerships Account Director - eCommerce Business Silverdrum to £45,000 + bonus + stock + benefits, London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity