Leggetts quit roles at O&M and Dare
Ogilvy & Mather and Dare are on the hunt for new UK leaders to replace Jaimes Leggett and his wife, Lee, who are relocating to Australia.
Jaimes Leggett, the managing director of O&M, has been hired as the chief executive of M&C Saatchi Australia and New Zealand.
He will take up the new role in April and report to the M&C Saatchi Worldwide chairman, Tom Dery, and chief executive, Moray MacLennan.
Lee Leggett, the chief executive of Dare, will follow him to Australia in May.
Jaimes Leggett was promoted to managing director eight months after joining O&M in 2010. Lee Leggett joined Dare in 2006. She became the chief executive when the agency merged with MCBD in 2010. Both previously worked at Grand Union.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Account Director - B2B and IT David Thatcher Recruitment £45-55k, West London, M40 Corridor
- Dealer consultant / regional marketing manager - automotive David Thatcher Recruitment c£35k + car, South Buckinghamshire
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show