MBA wins Guide Dogs brand-building brief
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 07 February 2013 08:00AM
Guide Dogs, the UK charity for blind and partially sighted people, has appointed MBA to a new brand-building brief to broaden perceptions of its activities.
The integrated agency won the business after a pitch and will work on a campaign, expected to break in May or June, to build awareness of services such as MyGuides, which helps blind people with activities outside of their home.
The activity is expected to run across a range of channels and include a strong social media component.
Guide Dogs has not previously used an agency to focus on building awareness, instead concentrating on its tie-up with the Kimberly-Clark brand Andrex. Rapp has recently worked on fundraising activity for the charity, including its "Sponsor a Puppy" initiative.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager - Design & Marketing Agency ADLIB £ Competitive, Hampshire
- Marketing Executive - Cloud Marketing & Lead Capture Software Recruitment Revolution Up to £25,000 (DOE) + Benefits, Portsmouth, Hampshire
- Marketing Data Analyst - CRM / eCRM ADLIB £Competitive, Bath
- Brand Strategy Consultant Rare Selection £30 - £40K + excellent benefits incl pension, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Executive, Top branding and design agency Gabriele Skelton £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'