MBA wins Guide Dogs brand-building brief
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 07 February 2013 08:00AM
Guide Dogs, the UK charity for blind and partially sighted people, has appointed MBA to a new brand-building brief to broaden perceptions of its activities.
The integrated agency won the business after a pitch and will work on a campaign, expected to break in May or June, to build awareness of services such as MyGuides, which helps blind people with activities outside of their home.
The activity is expected to run across a range of channels and include a strong social media component.
Guide Dogs has not previously used an agency to focus on building awareness, instead concentrating on its tie-up with the Kimberly-Clark brand Andrex. Rapp has recently worked on fundraising activity for the charity, including its "Sponsor a Puppy" initiative.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Mid Brand Strategist & Senior Brand Strategist Royds Raphael £60k-£90k + neg + generous benefits, London
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager - Retail Royds Raphael £30k-£40k, London
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East