MBA wins Guide Dogs brand-building brief
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 07 February 2013 08:00AM
Guide Dogs, the UK charity for blind and partially sighted people, has appointed MBA to a new brand-building brief to broaden perceptions of its activities.
The integrated agency won the business after a pitch and will work on a campaign, expected to break in May or June, to build awareness of services such as MyGuides, which helps blind people with activities outside of their home.
The activity is expected to run across a range of channels and include a strong social media component.
Guide Dogs has not previously used an agency to focus on building awareness, instead concentrating on its tie-up with the Kimberly-Clark brand Andrex. Rapp has recently worked on fundraising activity for the charity, including its "Sponsor a Puppy" initiative.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- PR Account Executive/Senior Account Executive Brand Recruitment £19000 - £25000 per annum, Aylesbury
- Account Executive Major Players £22000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad