MBA wins Guide Dogs brand-building brief
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 07 February 2013 08:00AM
Guide Dogs, the UK charity for blind and partially sighted people, has appointed MBA to a new brand-building brief to broaden perceptions of its activities.
The integrated agency won the business after a pitch and will work on a campaign, expected to break in May or June, to build awareness of services such as MyGuides, which helps blind people with activities outside of their home.
The activity is expected to run across a range of channels and include a strong social media component.
Guide Dogs has not previously used an agency to focus on building awareness, instead concentrating on its tie-up with the Kimberly-Clark brand Andrex. Rapp has recently worked on fundraising activity for the charity, including its "Sponsor a Puppy" initiative.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Digital Planner Buyer - Revolutionary Media Agency!! Ultimate Asset £22000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits , City of London
- Marketing Manager Dot-Gap £30k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief