Creative business rankings
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 07 February 2013 08:00AM
8 February 2013: The Corner adds National Geographic to its billings, while VCCP is a new entry after capturing Which?.
Each week, Campaign publishes the agency new-business leagues across the creative and media sectors.
The attached tables rank agencies according to how much business they bring in as well as any accounts they lose.
They show the cumulative totals for new-business wins during the year, but a look back at previous weeks will give a snapshot of how agencies were doing up to that point in the year.
For a more detailed look at individual account wins, check out the account activity news feeds on Campaign and Brand Republic, or view the "new-business league" page on Brand Republic.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Midweight Digital Designer Purple Consultancy £200 per day, London
- PR Account Executive AF Selection £17,000 - £23,000, Birmingham, West Midlands
- Midweight Designer Purple Consultancy £250 per day, London
- Digital Designer Purple Consultancy £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Vizeum retains £14m AB InBev in the UK and adds European markets
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool