Media business rankings
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 07 February 2013 08:00AM
8 February 2013: AdConnection wins the £1 million Lucky Pants Bingo business, but Goodstuff strengthens its top position with the Peachy.co.uk account.
Each week, Campaign publishes the agency new-business leagues across the creative and media sectors.
The attached tables rank agencies according to how much business they bring in as well as any accounts they lose.
They show the cumulative totals for new-business wins during the year, but a look back at previous weeks will give a snapshot of how agencies were doing up to that point in the year.
For a more detailed look at individual account wins, check out the account activity news feeds on Campaign and Brand Republic, or view the "new-business league" page on Brand Republic.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- PPC Specialist Homeaway Uk Ltd Attractive package, Victoria Station
- Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £12 - £15 per hour, Cheshunt
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- 'We will always love M&S' says Walker Media in goodbye statement