Cancer Research signs up Brioche Pasquier as sponsor of Race for Life
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 06 February 2013 12:22PM
Cancer Research has signed up French baker Brioche Pasquier as a second tier sponsor of the charity's Race for Life fundraiser, the largest women-only fundraising event outside the US.
Brioche Pasquier will form part of a roster of sponsors, headed up by long-term headline sponsor Tesco. The supermarket has sponsored the event for more than 10 years. Cancer Research is now on the hunt for additional second tier sponsors.
Brioche Pasquier UK plans to use its first-ever sponsorship to promote its products through on-pack promotions.
The baker will also reward participants at each of its 231 events with a product from its brioche range. Brioche Pasquier will also host experiential activity at 10 Cancer Research events.
It is unclear the value of the sponsorship deal.
The deal was brokered by Generate Sponsorship.
Since its launch in 1994 Race for Life has raised £362m for research into cancer. Brioche Pasquier first entered the UK market in 1999.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Account Director Brand Recruitment £45000 per annum, Cambridge
- SAM Twist Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum + great benefits, City of London
- Senior Digital Consultant - Award Winning PR Agency - Big Brands, Central London Capstone Hill Search £65,000 , W1G 0PW, London (Greater)
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £100000 per annum + significant benefits , London
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Vizeum retains £14m AB InBev in the UK and adds European markets
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool