In association with
Lurpak "good, proper food" by Wieden & Kennedy
Campaign Work, Thursday, 07 February 2013 08:00AM
Lurpak has released an ad campaign, by Wieden & Kennedy, spanning TV, cinema, press, out-of-home, digital, in-store and experiential. The work encourages people to look at comfort food in a new light. The TV spot, directed by Vince Squibb at Gorgeous, breaks on Sunday on ITV. The campaign was created by Hollie Newton, the creative directors were Dan Norris and Ray Shaughnessy, and the print work was shot by Rick Guest.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits, East Midlands Region / Leicestershire
- Account Manager - Shopper / Promotional Marketing Agency Stonor £30K + as a benchmark but depends on level of experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Account Director - Digital Agency - Oxfordshire - £45k - NP084 Stonor £45k, Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Account Manager - Partnership Marketing Stonor £24k - £32k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)