In association with
Lurpak "good, proper food" by Wieden & Kennedy
Campaign Work, Thursday, 07 February 2013 08:00AM
Lurpak has released an ad campaign, by Wieden & Kennedy, spanning TV, cinema, press, out-of-home, digital, in-store and experiential. The work encourages people to look at comfort food in a new light. The TV spot, directed by Vince Squibb at Gorgeous, breaks on Sunday on ITV. The campaign was created by Hollie Newton, the creative directors were Dan Norris and Ray Shaughnessy, and the print work was shot by Rick Guest.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- SENIOR DESIGNER- Luxury brands/drinks Aspire £35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Presentation Designer Red Sofa London £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager (Healthcare) Solaris Health Competitive based on experience, Richmond upon Thames, London (Greater)
- FMCG Design Director, London Aspire £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum, London
- Trebor launches first TV ad in a decade
- Dave Trott: Great advertising isn't just gimmicks
- BBC social media manager calls for brands to add value
- Digital surge drives UK advertising's fastest growth for four years
- Johnny Fearless closes after client departure
- Google aims to hold brands' hands with 'programmatic playbook'