In association with
Lurpak "good, proper food" by Wieden & Kennedy
Campaign Work, Thursday, 07 February 2013 08:00AM
Lurpak has released an ad campaign, by Wieden & Kennedy, spanning TV, cinema, press, out-of-home, digital, in-store and experiential. The work encourages people to look at comfort food in a new light. The TV spot, directed by Vince Squibb at Gorgeous, breaks on Sunday on ITV. The campaign was created by Hollie Newton, the creative directors were Dan Norris and Ray Shaughnessy, and the print work was shot by Rick Guest.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Client Associate - London Adam Recruitment £20000 - £30000 per annum, City of London
- Integrated Media Planner Adam Recruitment £50000 - £60000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Account Manager AF Selection £30000 - £35000 per annum, Preston
- Comms Manager-Entertainment Account- Worldwide media agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £26000 per annum, London
- Head Of Communications - PR and Digital Ball & Hoolahan £80,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'