In association with
Lurpak "good, proper food" by Wieden & Kennedy
Campaign Work, Thursday, 07 February 2013 08:00AM
Lurpak has released an ad campaign, by Wieden & Kennedy, spanning TV, cinema, press, out-of-home, digital, in-store and experiential. The work encourages people to look at comfort food in a new light. The TV spot, directed by Vince Squibb at Gorgeous, breaks on Sunday on ITV. The campaign was created by Hollie Newton, the creative directors were Dan Norris and Ray Shaughnessy, and the print work was shot by Rick Guest.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Account Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, West End
- Search Manager Aspire £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Creative Project Manager/Production Manager become £30k-£42k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Pitch Consultants £40000 - £50000 per annum, Manchester
- Campaign Manager,Professional services,London,£50k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: +excellent benefits, London
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44