In association with
Samsung "real-time photography" by Jam
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 06 February 2013 01:39PM
Engine's digital agency Jam has created a global campaign for Samsung Galaxy Cameras involving a photography competition to find the world's most photogenic city.
The campaign saw 32 Instagram users from around the world compete to take the most eye-catching photos of their city. Samsung fans were then asked to vote for their favourite photos, from which the world’s most photogenic city was determined. Berlin was chosen, and it’s new status was celebrated at a recent Samsung party there.
The work includes a bespoke Tumblr hub that also shows the benefits of the brand’s new Android 3G Wi-Fi connected camera.
The entrants received a series of shooting challenges using the different camera modes and their photos were then shared on along with other elements across social networks, branded content films and advertising.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Head of Customer and Digital Transformation Spotlight Recruitment £80000 - £90000 per annum + 30% bonus and great benefits, London
- Senior Digital Creative/Designer Pitch Consultants £35000 - £55000 per annum + benefits, Leicestershire
- Junior Account Director, Retail, Manchester Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, Manchester
- Regional Marketing Manager Mortimer Spinks £37000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Milton Keynes
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- US holiday campaign round-up 2014
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control