In association with
Samsung "real-time photography" by Jam
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 06 February 2013 01:39PM
Engine's digital agency Jam has created a global campaign for Samsung Galaxy Cameras involving a photography competition to find the world's most photogenic city.
The campaign saw 32 Instagram users from around the world compete to take the most eye-catching photos of their city. Samsung fans were then asked to vote for their favourite photos, from which the world’s most photogenic city was determined. Berlin was chosen, and it’s new status was celebrated at a recent Samsung party there.
The work includes a bespoke Tumblr hub that also shows the benefits of the brand’s new Android 3G Wi-Fi connected camera.
The entrants received a series of shooting challenges using the different camera modes and their photos were then shared on along with other elements across social networks, branded content films and advertising.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Graphic Designer - Tech brands Network Career Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Middleweight FMCG Branding Designer Network Career Consultants £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Creative Lead - Fashion Network Career Consultants £60000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Web Project Manager (12 month FTC) Brand Recruitment £40000 per annum, Milton Keynes
- Multi Media Specialist Creative Recruitment £43000 - £45000 per annum, London
Agency: McCann Erickson
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad