In association with
Samsung "real-time photography" by Jam
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 06 February 2013 01:39PM
Engine's digital agency Jam has created a global campaign for Samsung Galaxy Cameras involving a photography competition to find the world's most photogenic city.
The campaign saw 32 Instagram users from around the world compete to take the most eye-catching photos of their city. Samsung fans were then asked to vote for their favourite photos, from which the world’s most photogenic city was determined. Berlin was chosen, and it’s new status was celebrated at a recent Samsung party there.
The work includes a bespoke Tumblr hub that also shows the benefits of the brand’s new Android 3G Wi-Fi connected camera.
The entrants received a series of shooting challenges using the different camera modes and their photos were then shared on along with other elements across social networks, branded content films and advertising.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- CREATIVE DIRECTORS Live Recruitment Negotiable, England
- DIGITAL DESIGNER - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment £23000 - £28000 per annum + BENS, Surrey
- GRAPHIC DESIGNER - AGENCY Live Recruitment £NEG + BENEFITS, Hertfordshire
- DESIGNER - AGENCY Live Recruitment DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE, North West England
- DESIGNERS - DIGITAL, INTEGRATED AND PRINT Live Recruitment £competitive, West Midlands
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers