In association with
Samsung "real-time photography" by Jam
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 06 February 2013 01:39PM
Engine's digital agency Jam has created a global campaign for Samsung Galaxy Cameras involving a photography competition to find the world's most photogenic city.
The campaign saw 32 Instagram users from around the world compete to take the most eye-catching photos of their city. Samsung fans were then asked to vote for their favourite photos, from which the world’s most photogenic city was determined. Berlin was chosen, and it’s new status was celebrated at a recent Samsung party there.
The work includes a bespoke Tumblr hub that also shows the benefits of the brand’s new Android 3G Wi-Fi connected camera.
The entrants received a series of shooting challenges using the different camera modes and their photos were then shared on along with other elements across social networks, branded content films and advertising.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Digital Project Manager / Business Analyst - Client Side Salt £35000 - £50000 per annum + + Benefits , London
- Digital Resourcer Creative Recruitment £16000 - £18000 per annum + OTE £20k, City of London
- Digital Project Manager - Client Side Salt £35000 - £50000 per annum + + Benefits , London
- Freelance E-Commerce Designer Creative Recruitment £150 - £200 per day, City of London
- Artworker AF Selection £20,000 - £23,000, 26226
- ITV confirms major shake-up of Daybreak
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign