In association with
Samsung "real-time photography" by Jam
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 06 February 2013 01:39PM
Engine's digital agency Jam has created a global campaign for Samsung Galaxy Cameras involving a photography competition to find the world's most photogenic city.
The campaign saw 32 Instagram users from around the world compete to take the most eye-catching photos of their city. Samsung fans were then asked to vote for their favourite photos, from which the world’s most photogenic city was determined. Berlin was chosen, and it’s new status was celebrated at a recent Samsung party there.
The work includes a bespoke Tumblr hub that also shows the benefits of the brand’s new Android 3G Wi-Fi connected camera.
The entrants received a series of shooting challenges using the different camera modes and their photos were then shared on along with other elements across social networks, branded content films and advertising.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Agency Account Executive - truly exciting multi-solution sell Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + great benefits, West End
- Agency Group Head - exciting real-time social platform! Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, West End
- HEAD OF PROJECTS - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Ecommerce Content Manager - Travel brand - £40K + bonus Salt £38000 - £42000 per annum, London
- SEO/Social Media Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £23-28k + Benefits, Manchester
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy