H&M unveils David Beckham underwear film
H&M has released a short film starring David Beckham to promote his new branded line of underwear for the retailer.
The film was directed by Guy Ritchie, the director of ‘Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels’ and former husband of Madonna, to celebrate the launch of the updated David Beckham Bodywear for H&M collection.
In the film Beckham’s dressing gown gets trapped in a Range Rover's door as it drives off from his house. He then gets locked out and so embarks on an elaborate chase to get his gown back.
The film, which was created by H&M's in-house team, is available to watch online on H&M's website and YouTube channel. It also launched on TV today, with media planning and buying by UM.
The soundtrack for the film is ‘Don't Stop (Color on the Walls)’ by the indie pop band Foster the People.
The David Beckham Bodywear collection is available in selected stores and online.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! to £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Digital Project Manager - International Ad agency £30-35K Source £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Senior Digital Project Manager Source £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Brand Development Consultant x 2 Rare Selection Up to £48000 + benefits, London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni