H&M unveils David Beckham underwear film
H&M has released a short film starring David Beckham to promote his new branded line of underwear for the retailer.
The film was directed by Guy Ritchie, the director of ‘Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels’ and former husband of Madonna, to celebrate the launch of the updated David Beckham Bodywear for H&M collection.
In the film Beckham’s dressing gown gets trapped in a Range Rover's door as it drives off from his house. He then gets locked out and so embarks on an elaborate chase to get his gown back.
The film, which was created by H&M's in-house team, is available to watch online on H&M's website and YouTube channel. It also launched on TV today, with media planning and buying by UM.
The soundtrack for the film is ‘Don't Stop (Color on the Walls)’ by the indie pop band Foster the People.
The David Beckham Bodywear collection is available in selected stores and online.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager (ALL MEDIA) Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Planner Dot-Gap Competitive, London (Greater)
- Affiliate Account Manager Dot-Gap £25k , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Media Operations Executive Dot-Gap £25k , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director: Liverpool Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Liverpool
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne