Learman takes Unilever role at DDB Worldwide
Simon Learman, a former executive creative director of McCann London, is joining DDB Worldwide as the global creative director on Unilever.
He replaces Nick Bell, who left at the end of last year and has subsequently joined The Brooklyn Brothers in a senior creative role.
Learman will initially oversee all the Wall’s and Lipton work produced by Adam & Eve/DDB in London, where he will be based.
His hiring marks a return to DDB – he worked at the then BMP DDB, alongside his partner Brian Fraser, until 2004 on campaigns for clients including Volkswagen, Budweiser and Vodafone.
The pair left to join McCann London and became joint executive creative directors in 2005 after the departure of Robert Campbell. They left McCann five years later.
Ben Priest, the executive creative director at Adam & Eve/DDB, said: "His background and experience make him perfect for this role."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- DIGITAL ACCOUNT MANAGER / £35K + Benefits Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show