Learman takes Unilever role at DDB Worldwide
Simon Learman, a former executive creative director of McCann London, is joining DDB Worldwide as the global creative director on Unilever.
He replaces Nick Bell, who left at the end of last year and has subsequently joined The Brooklyn Brothers in a senior creative role.
Learman will initially oversee all the Wall’s and Lipton work produced by Adam & Eve/DDB in London, where he will be based.
His hiring marks a return to DDB – he worked at the then BMP DDB, alongside his partner Brian Fraser, until 2004 on campaigns for clients including Volkswagen, Budweiser and Vodafone.
The pair left to join McCann London and became joint executive creative directors in 2005 after the departure of Robert Campbell. They left McCann five years later.
Ben Priest, the executive creative director at Adam & Eve/DDB, said: "His background and experience make him perfect for this role."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- UX Sitecore Specialist Required | 1 Month Contract | Urgent Sta Salt Ã‚£300 - Ã‚£400 per day, Telford
- Senior Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c£competitive package, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Stopgap Ã‚£40000 - Ã‚£48000 per annum, London
- Insight Executive Stopgap Ã‚£30000 per annum, London
- Usage & Revenue Enhancement Manager Stopgap Ã‚£65000 per annum + Benefits, London