Pick of the week: Old Spice
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 07 February 2013 08:00AM
Anne Cassidy finds it hard to resist Old Spice’s new campaign for its Wild Collection of fragrances: "This is equal parts silly and entertaining. A panicky poker player realises he is seriously outmatched by his Old Spice-wearing opponent in both the lady-friend and the hawk department."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Agency Sales Manager - premium mobile platform Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + +comm, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Producer/Project Manager Salt £200 - £300 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Advertising Operations Manager Ascent Solutions £37,500 + Great corporate benefits, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater) / London ...
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER/JUNIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - Retail, telcos, mobile, brand portfolio, up to £40k Judi Patton up to £40k, London (South), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - DIGITAL - WEST LONDON - £60-65K Salt £60000 - £65000 per annum, London (West), London (Greater)
- Brands make the most of Germany's dramatic victory over Brazil
- Sponsors congratulate Novak Djokovic on Wimbledon win
- Guardian plotting English language launch in India
- Singapore anti-gambling ad slammed on Twitter after picking a winner
- Guardian News & Media reduces losses by 27% to £19.4m
- Starcom MediaVest Group to move to Turnmills