Zoopla in agency talks over £4m ad account
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 07 February 2013 08:00AM
Zoopla, the property website, has puts its £4 million advertising account up for review.
It has approached agencies directly to invite them to pitch. The incumbent, VCCP Blue, is not repitching.
VCCP Blue won the business in May 2010. Zoopla previously worked with Albion, which handled a strategic branding brief.
In September last year, VCCP Blue launched a national TV, radio and print campaign for the brand featuring three animated houses, voiced by the actors Jim Broadbent, Doon Mackichan and Mathew Horne, discussing the benefits of Zoopla.
The site’s parent, Zoopla Property Group, hired Beattie McGuinness Bungay to handle the advertising for its PrimeLocation brand after a pitch against VCCP Blue in October last year.
Zoopla Property Group is locked in a head-to-head battle with Rightmove in the online UK property space. Last month, the company bought Globrix, a free-to-list property search engine, from Daily Mail and General Trust for an undisclosed sum.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Project Manager Major Players £25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- PR Account Director Major Players £37000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, London
- Snr. Qualitative Consultant / Brand consultancy / Central LDN / c.£45k Trace £40,000 to £45,000, Central London
- Digital Planning Director Source £70000 - £85000 per annum, London
- Head of Planning Source £60000 - £85000 per annum, London