Iberia appoints Ogilvy to global creative business
Iberia, the Spanish airline, has appointed the Ogilvy Group as its global creative agency to look after its advertising and direct business, following a six-month pitch process.
Ogilvy Group’s Spanish offices will be responsible for Iberia’s advertising across all markets worldwide, with a special focus in Latin America and Europe.
Iberia previously worked with the WPP agencies Tapsa and Wunderman.
The Spanish-based agencies Publicis, Sra. Rushmore, Ogilvy and Tapsa were all invited to pitch. The process was managed by Grupo Consultores Spain.
In a separate process, Iberia appointed Ideup! as its digital agency. The Spanish independent agency has already started working with the airline, optimising its online platform to increase sales.
Iberia is part of International Airlines Group (IAG), alongside British Airways.
IAG's joint loyalty programme, Avios, appointed MBA to handle its direct marketing and digital account last month after a pitch.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Account Manager - leading creative agency (Hertford) Media IQ Recruitment Up to £33k basic, Hertfordshire / Hertford, Hertfordshire / Hertford, Hertfordshire
- Account Manager Major Players £160.00 - £220.00 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Affiliate Account Manager Premier Media £26000 - £32000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Designer - Creative Agency (Hertford) Media IQ Recruitment Up to £42k basic, Hertfordshire / Hertford, Hertfordshire / Hertford, Hertfordshire
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred
- Radio Times: 50 years of Doctor Who covers
- McDonald's marks 40 years with charity ad