Iberia appoints Ogilvy to global creative business
Iberia, the Spanish airline, has appointed the Ogilvy Group as its global creative agency to look after its advertising and direct business, following a six-month pitch process.
Ogilvy Group’s Spanish offices will be responsible for Iberia’s advertising across all markets worldwide, with a special focus in Latin America and Europe.
Iberia previously worked with the WPP agencies Tapsa and Wunderman.
The Spanish-based agencies Publicis, Sra. Rushmore, Ogilvy and Tapsa were all invited to pitch. The process was managed by Grupo Consultores Spain.
In a separate process, Iberia appointed Ideup! as its digital agency. The Spanish independent agency has already started working with the airline, optimising its online platform to increase sales.
Iberia is part of International Airlines Group (IAG), alongside British Airways.
IAG's joint loyalty programme, Avios, appointed MBA to handle its direct marketing and digital account last month after a pitch.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Design Director createselect Up to £65k, London (Greater)
- Quant Researcher-Immediate Start-Saudi Arabia-c50k Tax Free Elizabeth Norman International £40000 - £50000 per annum + Tax free and travel, Saudi Arabia
- Senior Brand Manager Salt £160 - £190 per day, Reading
- Senior Project Manager Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 Per Annum, london
- Lead .NET (Sitecore) Developer Digital Gurus £50000 - £60000 Per Annum Bonus + Benefits Available, Central London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media