Iberia appoints Ogilvy to global creative business
Iberia, the Spanish airline, has appointed the Ogilvy Group as its global creative agency to look after its advertising and direct business, following a six-month pitch process.
Ogilvy Group’s Spanish offices will be responsible for Iberia’s advertising across all markets worldwide, with a special focus in Latin America and Europe.
Iberia previously worked with the WPP agencies Tapsa and Wunderman.
The Spanish-based agencies Publicis, Sra. Rushmore, Ogilvy and Tapsa were all invited to pitch. The process was managed by Grupo Consultores Spain.
In a separate process, Iberia appointed Ideup! as its digital agency. The Spanish independent agency has already started working with the airline, optimising its online platform to increase sales.
Iberia is part of International Airlines Group (IAG), alongside British Airways.
IAG's joint loyalty programme, Avios, appointed MBA to handle its direct marketing and digital account last month after a pitch.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £60,000 - £80,000, London
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £60,000 - £70,000 + benefits, London
- Planner, Top Direct Marketing/Digital Agency London Direct Recruitment £45,000 - £65,000, London
- Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £70,000, London
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show