Iberia appoints Ogilvy to global creative business
Iberia, the Spanish airline, has appointed the Ogilvy Group as its global creative agency to look after its advertising and direct business, following a six-month pitch process.
Ogilvy Group’s Spanish offices will be responsible for Iberia’s advertising across all markets worldwide, with a special focus in Latin America and Europe.
Iberia previously worked with the WPP agencies Tapsa and Wunderman.
The Spanish-based agencies Publicis, Sra. Rushmore, Ogilvy and Tapsa were all invited to pitch. The process was managed by Grupo Consultores Spain.
In a separate process, Iberia appointed Ideup! as its digital agency. The Spanish independent agency has already started working with the airline, optimising its online platform to increase sales.
Iberia is part of International Airlines Group (IAG), alongside British Airways.
IAG's joint loyalty programme, Avios, appointed MBA to handle its direct marketing and digital account last month after a pitch.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Creative Artworker Creative Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Account Manager/Director, full time (would consider 4 days per week) Wonderberry UK Ltd Dependent on experience, Farringdon
- Online Visual Merchandising Manager Luxury Fashion brand Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer - Fashion - £30k 24 Seven Inc Up to £30k, City of London
- Digital Account Manager (ASAP) Zebra People £30000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Watch: The Economist's interactive Nelson Mandela film