Iberia appoints Ogilvy to global creative business
Iberia, the Spanish airline, has appointed the Ogilvy Group as its global creative agency to look after its advertising and direct business, following a six-month pitch process.
Ogilvy Group’s Spanish offices will be responsible for Iberia’s advertising across all markets worldwide, with a special focus in Latin America and Europe.
Iberia previously worked with the WPP agencies Tapsa and Wunderman.
The Spanish-based agencies Publicis, Sra. Rushmore, Ogilvy and Tapsa were all invited to pitch. The process was managed by Grupo Consultores Spain.
In a separate process, Iberia appointed Ideup! as its digital agency. The Spanish independent agency has already started working with the airline, optimising its online platform to increase sales.
Iberia is part of International Airlines Group (IAG), alongside British Airways.
IAG's joint loyalty programme, Avios, appointed MBA to handle its direct marketing and digital account last month after a pitch.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Senior Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Analyst and Campaign Executive Direct Recruitment £30,000-£40,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Facebook creates first British TV campaign
- Campaign Viral Chart: Nasa sun explosion film enters the chart
- Gogglebox's Stephen and Chris launch EE TV
- Tiffany continues story of gay couple in TV ad
- Cannes Lions launches 'cheaper than redundancy' campaign
- Archant hires former ITV sales director as first chief commercial officer