Iberia appoints Ogilvy to global creative business
Iberia, the Spanish airline, has appointed the Ogilvy Group as its global creative agency to look after its advertising and direct business, following a six-month pitch process.
Ogilvy Group’s Spanish offices will be responsible for Iberia’s advertising across all markets worldwide, with a special focus in Latin America and Europe.
Iberia previously worked with the WPP agencies Tapsa and Wunderman.
The Spanish-based agencies Publicis, Sra. Rushmore, Ogilvy and Tapsa were all invited to pitch. The process was managed by Grupo Consultores Spain.
In a separate process, Iberia appointed Ideup! as its digital agency. The Spanish independent agency has already started working with the airline, optimising its online platform to increase sales.
Iberia is part of International Airlines Group (IAG), alongside British Airways.
IAG's joint loyalty programme, Avios, appointed MBA to handle its direct marketing and digital account last month after a pitch.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Manager The Great & The Good £26,000 - 30,000 , South Bank
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £36,000 - 40,000 , Central London
- Email Marketing Executive JV Recruitment £18000 - £20000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent benefits and bonus, Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager (PPC) - Small agency - London Digital Gurus £25000 - £35000 Per Annum bonus, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'