Diary - Elle shortlists three of media's most stylish
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 08 February 2013 01:19PM
Elle has shortlisted three women from MEC, Universal McCann and ZenithOptimedia for its competition to find the most stylish ad person.
The competition, as part of the annual Elle Style Awards, attracted over 130 entries and has been shortlisted to three – Lena Bel from UM, Ann-Claire Paton from Zenith and Sarah Malek from MEC (pictured).
Bel, a media planning executive, was chosen for her androgynous look, combining ready tailored trousers with a casual sweatshirt, which the judges said was "smart and very on trend".
The judges said Paton, a digital planner/buyer, was selected because of "her great use of accessories, working this seasons monochrome trend with a rock chick flair".
Malek, a media assistant at MEC was chosen for her elegant and understated look. The judges said: "she adds a zing of colour to this chic black outfit with a key season piece, the box clutch".
The winner is expected to be announced next week.
If you have a diary story please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- PR Account Director AF Selection £32,000 - £40,000, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show